Tuesday 25 December 2007

Only Words

I dont know about the rest of the world, but for me words provide the only escape route, the only means to any end. I need them, I crave them. I cant do without them.
a sharp tongue and a honed wit have always been my salvation. i have always relied on them to get me through a tight spot; to get me into one and eventually out of it again... but as of late my words seem to have gotten lost into an endless abyss , I tend to make some blunt redundant comment thus labeling myself "A fool."
My wit and words are failing me so this is my attempt a salvaging it.. tell me if its any good.

I let thus cursed ink fall upon the ravaged earth,
For it has betrayed me in ways intangible to ordinary thought.
It bore witness to the genocide of purpose and truth.
All the while dripping a tinge of blue;
Broken words of worlds lost-
Trivial and insignificant.
In bliss, as the present vanished into the void of oblivion.


P.S.: It isnt complete but i've got a block, i'll post the rest if and when I finish it...

5 comments:

Vasudha said...

Damn you, woman. :P

'Mom'BA said...

Uhhmazingg...and words are all you hav here.
Nice blog..
would be back for sure..

cheers :-)

Nik said...

cheers!

and to vasudha: merci


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..!!

Vasudha said...

Anytime, mon ami. :P

And I just exhausted my French knowledge.
No wait, I din't.
Au revoir.
:P


PS : I wasn't supposed to miss the critic :|

Nik said...

aww! *sniff*
guess who's back (but doesnt want to be for good reason)?